We at SitePlan revolutionize the infrastructure construction industry with our surveying app. SitePlan is used by big players like Deutsche Bahn, STRABAG, PORR and many other construction companies and engineering offices.
To continue our market expansion we are searching for an Angular Frontend Developer, who can take over our web applications.
- Work with Angular/Typescript and cutting-edge web libraries to build single page applications and long-lasting enterprise business applications with a well-designed user experience
- Ensure that the web applications meet our quality standards by creating tests and doing code reviews
- Design and maintain the architecture of new features and existing ones
Collaborate with a cross-functional team, technical product owner and domain experts
- Stay up to date with programming best practices and new technology trends
- Several years experience in frontend web development
- Good knowledge of Angular and experience developing web apps with state-of-the art architecture
- Expertise of Rest API, and source-code management using Git
- Experience of developing and publishing web apps in a professional environment
- Passion for clean code and solid, future-proof architectures
- Thinking about testing while you develop production code
- Open to learn new technologies and processes
- Working on the mission to improve the infrastructure for our society
- One-product-company with high focus on customer satisfaction
- Financially stable, growing business with well-known clients
- Familial work environment with flexibility and transparency
We offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experience. Annual gross salary starts at 38.000 ? for full-time (38,5 hours per week). We are working in a hybrid model with office days in our headquarters in Wels / Upper Austria and Home Office.
Applications in German or English accepted.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!